11 Jun OceanPak®
Heavy Load Carrier
for Intercontinental Ocean Freight
ORBIS OceanPak® – 1190 x 1135
The collapsible heavy load carrier ORBIS OceanPak® is designed for intercontinental shipments. The FLC offers an efficient footprint that optimizes an ISO sea container. The plastic bulk bin can be collapsed when empty to reduce storage costs. A 40’ sea container can hold 60 fully assembled containers and 160 collapsed, empty units. In that way, intercontinental shipments and particularly the return transport can be optimized. Using recyclable and reusable plastic bins helps reduce disposal costs and increase sustainability in international supply chains.
- Weight capacity up to bis 900kg
- Collapsible to reduce shipping costs, improve efficiency
- Ideal for long distance/intercontinental sea freight transportation
- Multiple bottom configurations and heights available
- Preventing metal-on-metal part damage
- Easy to clean, rust-free, reusable, recyclable, sustainable
Specifications (All dimensions in mm, unless otherwise indicated)
Additional heights and bottom configurations of the intercontinental heavy load carrier available upon request.
|Outside Dimensions (L x W x H)||1190 x 1135 x 840|
|Inside Dimensions (L x W)||1120 x 1065|
|Container Capacity (kg)||900|