27 May IonPak®
FLC for Lithium Battery Transport
The collapsible heavy-duty IonPak® is designed to transport modular lithium-ion batteries safely, damage-free and cost-efficiently. The foldable large container can hold up to 36 lithium-ion-batteries in three layers. After removing the batteries, the plastic container can be collapsed, and the inner layers can be stacked in order to reduce the costs for return transport by up to 50%. The IonPak is suitable for solid dangerous goods. Contact our packaging experts to see if the IonPak can be adapted to your packaging application.
- ORBIS IonPak® is UN certified (solids, packaging group II)
- Successfully converts original steel case packaging to a collapsible plastic container for lithium battery transport
- Protective foam dunnage layers for increased product protection
- Utilizes an automotive industry standard footprint (1200x1000mm and 1200x800mm) designed to interface with customers existing supply chain
- Increases return ratio and warehousing savings with a collapsible container design
- Eliminates risk of rust contamination and operator safety hazards
Click here in order to read what the German press says about the IonPak.
|Frequently used footprints (mm)||1000 x 1200 |
1200 x 800
|Load capacity (kg)||900|
|Applications||Dangerous Goods / Lithium Battery Transport|
|Capacity||up to 36 Lithium Ion Batteries|